MOST RECENT DINNERS
NEW YORK DINNERS
- An Armenian Dinner at Almayass
- The Naut’s Get Some Lamb Head in Astoria
- A Turkish Feast at Sip Sak
- A Potlikker Dinner Fit for a Queen
- Stinky, Stinky Tofu from Taiwan
- Thai Style Fried Grasshoppers and More
- Shhhhh… A Secret Dinner at Palo Santo
- Uncle Zhou’s Private Parts in Queens
- ‘Fresh’ Octopus at Sik Gaek
- Six Courses and a Guinea Pig at Urubamba
LOS ANGELES DINNERS
LA Cajun Feast at Villains
Meh How Y’all Doin Nauts!
This month we tracked down nutria from the swamps of Louisiana for a Cajun Feast cooked by a New Orleans-raised chef from Gordan Ramsay’s empire. Nutria, a large rodent imported from South America for its fur, is rumored to taste like rabbit. Of course, we’ll also have turtle, boudin, and various offal. And, in true cajun tradition, this month’s meal will start and end with boozy libations, made by the talented mixologists at Villains Tavern.
We will be projecting the Giants/Niners game (Go Big Blue!) so you can eat, drink and get your football on at the same time.