MOST RECENT DINNERS
NEW YORK DINNERS
- A Home-cooked Lebanese Feast with Naji
- The Tastiest Tibetan at Phayul in Queens
- A Vietnamese Dinner at the Southside Supper Club
- Food-Raiser 2014 with Word of Mouth
- The Gastronauts Celebrate 8 Years with Octopus
- Offal Tacos at Taco Santo
- A Night at Flushing’s Golden Mall
- An Adventurous Food-Raiser for the Philippines
- An Armenian Dinner at Almayass
- The Naut’s Get Some Lamb Head in Astoria
LOS ANGELES DINNERS
May 27th, 2014
The Gastronauts taste the most authentic Tibetan food in the city at a gem of a place called Phayul in Elmhurst.
April 25th, 2014
The Gastronauts are treated to a delicious Vietnamese Dinner at Fred Hua’s Southside Supperclub.
April 23rd, 2014
Leit Hsu of Word of Mouth and the Gastronauts team up to throw a Food-Raiser benefiting Heritage Radio Network and Rose Charities.
March 25th, 2014
The Gastronauts go back to Sik Gaek for some Korean squirming octopus.
February 18th, 2014
The ‘Nauts visit our friend Jacques Gautier’s new restaurant, Taco Santo for Chapulines, goat head tacos and five flights of Mezcal.
January 30th, 2014
The Nauts hit the food stalls at Flushing’s Golden Mall for some Tripe, Dumplings, Cumin Burgers, and much more.
December 19th, 2013
The Gastronauts and Liza de Guia of food curated.com throw a Food-Raiser for relief in the Philippines.
November 23rd, 2013
The Gastronauts organize an Armenian dinner featuring Khash, an (in)famous organ stew.
October 25th, 2013
The Greeks of Astoria decided to prove that their food rivals that of their Turkish neighbors: The wine flowed freely and the lamb heads were young and freshly roasted.