MOST RECENT DINNERS
NEW YORK DINNERS
- Offal Tacos at Taco Santo
- A Night at Flushing’s Golden Mall
- An Adventurous Food-Raiser for the Philippines
- An Armenian Dinner at Almayass
- The Naut’s Get Some Lamb Head in Astoria
- A Turkish Feast at Sip Sak
- A Potlikker Dinner Fit for a Queen
- Stinky, Stinky Tofu from Taiwan
- Thai Style Fried Grasshoppers and More
- Shhhhh… A Secret Dinner at Palo Santo
LOS ANGELES DINNERS
January 30th, 2014
The Nauts hit the food stalls at Flushing’s Golden Mall for some Tripe, Dumplings, Cumin Burgers, and much more.
December 19th, 2013
The Gastronauts and Liza de Guia of food curated.com throw a Food-Raiser for relief in the Philippines.
November 23rd, 2013
The Gastronauts organize an Armenian dinner featuring Khash, an (in)famous organ stew.
October 25th, 2013
The Greeks of Astoria decided to prove that their food rivals that of their Turkish neighbors: The wine flowed freely and the lamb heads were young and freshly roasted.
September 24th, 2013
The Gastronauts return to Sip Sak, Orhan Yegen’s Turkish palace for an Ottoman style feast.
June 24th, 2013
The Naut’s get the royal treatment at Liza Queen’s Potlikker in Williamsburg.
May 14th, 2013
Amie Lin takes the Gastronauts on a tour of Taiwanese Specialties, including her favorite dish, Extra Stinky Tofu.
April 16th, 2013
It’s been a long time since we’ve ventured to Southeast Asian shores and this month we’ve got some late night soul food, Thai-style, for some grasshoppers, silk worms, and ant eggs.
March 26th, 2013
For this dinner, we’re simply not going to tell you what’s for dinner. We’re not telling you where it came from, either — just that you’d be very, very hard pressed to find it yourselves.