MOST RECENT DINNERS
NEW YORK DINNERS
- Stinky, Stinky Tofu from Taiwan
- Thai Style Fried Grasshoppers and More
- Shhhhh… A Secret Dinner at Palo Santo
- Uncle Zhou’s Private Parts in Queens
- ‘Fresh’ Octopus at Sik Gaek
- Six Courses and a Guinea Pig at Urubamba
- Nigerian Giant Snails and Goat at Buka
- Birds of a Feather, Eaten Together
- The Gastros Eat Bukharian Uzbek Kebabs
- A Special, Fat-Based Dinner at Goat Town
LOS ANGELES DINNERS
April 18th, 2013
It’s been a long time since we’ve ventured to Southeast Asian shores and this month we’ve got some late night soul food, Thai-style, for some grasshoppers, silk worms, and ant eggs.
March 31st, 2013
For this dinner, we’re simply not going to tell you what’s for dinner. We’re not telling you where it came from, either — just that you’d be very, very hard pressed to find it yourselves.
February 12th, 2013
The Gastronauts visit Uncle Zhou’s Henan restaurant in Queens for some private parts.
January 15th, 2013
The ‘Nauts had a craving for some moving octopus and a Korean hot pot, so they headed out to Woodside’s Sik Gaek for a feast.
December 6th, 2012
The Gastronauts head to Queen’s elegant Urubamba for some Peruvian ceviche and Guinea Pigs
October 9th, 2012
The Gastronauts head to Clinton Hill for Nigerian Giant Snails and Goat at Buka.
September 15th, 2012
For this month’s Gastronauts, The Whisk & Ladle and Forking Tasty invite the ‘Nauts for an 11 course dinner of birds – while watching Hitchcock’s The Birds…
August 20th, 2012
This month, the Gastronauts chew on some perfectly cooked Liver, Sweetbreads and Chicken Heart Kebabs, eat some Plov, and feast one other Bukharian cuisine.
July 12th, 2012
The Gastronauts head to the East Village’s Goat Town for a special dinner with wine pairing.